|Posted 6 month(s) ago
Joined on 11-23-17
Over the past few weeks, my friend has made it kind of a mystery as to who her favorite character from a series is, and it's been driving us all crazy, haha.
I have no clue what the series is and my searches have all ended up as dead ends; help finding this character would be well appreciated.
- From an anime
- Antagonist that later receives a redemption arc
- Shares a name with a Fire Emblem character (though I could be wrong, I've managed to narrow it down to either Odin or Legion) (http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_characters_in_Fire_Emblem_Heroes)
- Apparently shares a name with a persona from Persona 3 (see above) (http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Persona_3_Personas)
- Occasionally wears a helmet
- "he's blue"
- "and when i say he's blue
he's not usually blue
but when he is blue
he's REALLY blue"
Thank you in advance if anyone does recognize/figure out this character!
[ Edited Nov 23, 2017 ]
|Posted 4 month(s) ago
Joined on 01-30-18
To me this character sounds a lot like Loki Laufeyson from the anime The Avengers.
Although, I could be wrong. I'm also thinking of him in the Live Action movies as well.
You could try and guess this character, it's worth a shot.
Sponsored with ♥
Be the first to have your name here. Simply support the site via PayPal or Patreon.
The dollar amounts you contribute will be available for you to apply to any page you choose. PayPal donations will be applied to your account within 24 hours, and Patreon pledges will be applied by the 2nd week of the following month.
Sponsored with Jewels
PLEASE READ :: I need your help identifying what on ACDB is of value to you. You can do this by sponsoring pages with your jewels. Simply go to the page you like, scroll down to 'Sponsored with Jewels' and fill out the short form with the amount of jewels you wish to apply. The are not subtracted from your account, and there is a restriction you can not sponsor in total for more than what you have. You can also change the amount at any time.
Bookmark this Page